Merry Christmas & Thanks

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner
It's time to take a moment to reflect on the blessings I have enjoyed over this past year, and to recognize that this site (iboats) and these forums have been a privilege. <br /><br />It's time to take a moment say "thanks" to all off you who have participated in our discussions, and to those who have tolerated my postings. <br /><br />A special thanks to the friends we have made here!<br /><br />A special thanks to everyone at iboats for being the special people they are - those who have met them will understand this better. <br /><br />I have pushed the limits of forum etiquette here on a number of instances, but hopefully with respect to other opinions. A sincere Thanks to them as well!<br /><br />It is simply wonderful that we can openly communicate with thousands of people around this great country and throughout the world, and feel free to say what we believe. A sincere "Thank You" to those who are defending that freedom. God Bless and watch over them.<br /><br />May the "spirit" of Christmas touch each of you and yours this season, and every season! Pray for those less fortunate, that they may soon enjoy the privileges we hold dear.<br /><br />MERRY CHRISTMAS To All and A Happy New Year!

JC1933

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Merry Christmas & Thanks

From norther Canada i would also like to wish all a verry merry christmas and happy new year. J,C,

JC1933

Chief Petty Officer

From norther Canada i would also like to wish all a verry merry christmas and happy new year. J,C, :) ;)

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

From my family to all of your's Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Rick

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Very well put John. <br /><br />Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a very safe holiday!

D

DJ

Right back at ya folks. Y'all are the greatest.