Johnson Electrical

skibullfrog

Cadet
I have a 1990 Johnson 60 and am in need of a schematic of where the wires go coming off of the harness up to the helm. I do not have the boat side plug but the plug on the motor is intact. If someone has a complete schematic for the wiring including tach, overheat alarm, etc. that would be appreciated as well. I looked through the manual for which wire is ignition etc. and did not find it. Thanks again for your help. Thanks Damon PS I already searched the archives.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Johnson Electrical

skibullfrog....do you have the control for the engine on yer rig? Save yer self a ton of headaches and go to the Johnny/Rude shop and get a harness for the rig. I've seen splice jobs and such and they are a pain not to mention the safety factor involved with such a set up. Any generic manual will have schematics. Check iboats store. BUT....go one better and go to that freindly Johnny/Rude shop and get an OEM manual specifically for your engine. The extra $'s is worth it.<br /><br />OBJim :D Good Luck!

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

skibullfrog <br />Send me your E-Mail address. Got a Diagram for you. But a harness would be a whole lot easier and they can be had on E-Bay for a song!<br /><br />rickdb1@earthlink.net

clanton

Rear Admiral

How could anyone send you what you ask for without an email/address? Black and white or living color?