SeaHawk Inflatables

anglersam

Seaman Apprentice
Hi,<br />Has anyone got any idea about the SeaHawk line of inflatables. Please can you post any details like stability etc.. thanks

Snowdrggn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: SeaHawk Inflatables

Does the saying "You get what you pay for" have any meaning to you?<br /><br /> Cheers,<br /> Snow.

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Snow,<br />What are these Seahawks? Are they just inflatables? or RIB's? Never heard about them here.

Snowdrggn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Stillfishing,<br /> It it not my place to slander any product, but Seahawk inflatables are not in the same league as any of the big, or even not so big name inflatables. I'm sure they fill a spot in the market though. Check them out for yourself and form your own opinion.<br /><br /> http://www.qualityinflatables.com/68335.html <br /><br /><br /> Cheers,<br /> Snow.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

I had a 4 man seahawk inflatable when I was 12.<br />These are toys. I took mine down the american river rapids a few times and it held up ok.<br />nice little row boat.

Snowdrggn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Bluewater,<br /> My point exactly.......... They have a place, kind of like an inner tube has a place in the water too.<br /><br /><br /> Cheers,<br /> Snow.

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

OIC<br /><br />Squashed donut.<br /><br />Shiny and pretty.