Greg Norman's Boat

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Greg Norman's Boat

He sold it recently, new owner is doing a refit.<br /><br />I saw that beast up close and personal in my home town when it was on its way from Fremantle. The tender boats (5 in total, the biggest being 49') are out of my league, the tenders for the tenders are out of my league. <br /><br />Some people just got tooo much money.<br /><br />Aldo

Link

Rear Admiral

Holy smokes thanks for sharing that. Way to cool

eeboater

Commander

A 42' boat on the STERN!?!? Anyone else want to see them launch it?<br /><br />
accessories5.jpg

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by FlyBoyMark:<br /> He paid about 36 million for the Citation X alone...
What did they do to the Cessna Citation to bring the price up to 36m?? Gold plate the rudder pedals and lav faucets!?! ;) <br />New ones(2003) are only (ONLY?) around 19-20mil. His was almost double that. :confused:

ndemge

Commander

Look at that piece of junk, can't even get up on plane!<br /><br />Needs some smart tabs to get the bow up.

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander

...all from hitting a little white ball!<br /><br />...real, real well! :D

FlyBoyMark

Ensign

Got to remember, he buys nothing unless there is a rollover to make money behind it...He has a BIG financial team behind him with all kinds of marketing savy.....the little "white ball" was jus' the ball that got things rolling...a good name and image can do wonders for resale value :cool:

FlyBoyMark

Ensign

And Dave..Yep! The interior was custom....as of a few months ago he still had the jet.....got to remember..he does not "personaly" own this stuff. Majority of it is used for corporate business use...kinda perky stuff though for him... ;)

timbo1963

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well, whatever floats yur boat...be a little gawdy for Lake Cumberland though! <br /><br />Ndemge, Think Naughty John could fix his problems?