Please helpme to know what outboard I have!!

Robin gracia

Recruit
Hi my name is Robin and I live in Sweden. First of all I have to say that you have a very interesting page.<br />I have a problem and I think you could help me because i have seen some of the questions people do on your site.<br />I have got some things from my grandfather that died for some months ago, among those thinks it was an outboard motor without fuel tank, the problem is that I don't know what is the model or the year of this motor so I could buy the fuel tank, and I really don't know anything about outboards. It's an Evinrude 7and a small five( seven five)<br />the model number is: E8BACSS and the serial number is :<br />BOO252.<br />Do I have to buy an original fuel tank or any will do fine, and what about the connections? I have look at the fuel connections and they look a little bit like the "Aqua Power Fuel Fittings 820,840" that you sell., but it has another connection on the side protected with black rubber...do you know what this is?<br />Really guys I would be so happy to be able to use my grandfather's motor, i would really love to get some answers from you beacause you seem to know a lot of this things.<br /> <br />Humbly yours<br />Robin fron Sweden. :D <br /> <br />PS.forget my bad english please.

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Please helpme to know what outboard I have!!

I believe it is a 1980 8 hp.Try Here For Year <br />Site is Swedish.<br />There are numerous aftermarket tanks and fittings that will work.

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Please helpme to know what outboard I have!!

Robin,<br /><br />Are you going to use this motor? Otherwise you might be better off with an ad in "Gula Tidningen".<br /><br />You can get all the fuel stuff at Biltema. Just check the fittings on the motor and pick the appropiate match on the shelf.<br /><br />Money spend on it makes sense if you intend to keep it.