Year of Johnson/Evinrude

SteveW

Cadet
I have an old Johnson or Evinrude and need to know the year.<br /><br />Model - QD-18

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral
Re: Year of Johnson/Evinrude

Hi Steve,<br /> It's not a matter of figuring it out - he simply has the reference material to look it up. At one point OMC had that stuff online, but it's currently down. That stuff also appears in the appendix of the NAPA Marine Parts Catalog, among other places....<br />- Scott

alcan

Commander

Hi Guys<br />Sorry for the the short answer, I got call away.<br />Steve your motor is also a 10hp. Chine is correct I have the books. If you need any other imfo I will try my best to help.

SteveW

Cadet

The HP was needed too.<br /><br />I painted over the whole thing about 6 years ago for duck hunting and could not remember what size it is or even the manufacturer.<br /><br />It is a Johnson, isn't it?

hamit59

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i'm looking for the power head base gasket number for this motor if you can help me many thanks
hamit

yiehom

Recruit

Hi !
Not sure where to put my question, but please move if wrong.
I just bought an old BIG TWIN. The seller told me it is a 40 hp but I can't find the plate and it has been repainted. So can't find the year and am not sure of the hp either.
There are but these numbers inside the cover: 205021 and 204839. On an angle in the engine: 307707.
That's all I can get.
Thanks in advance