Old evinrude--What year?

avidda

Cadet
I have an old evinrude 10 horse we use to push a duck boat. We bought another motor and have semi-retired this one. I have decided to try to restore the motor. However, I do not know the year or model. The serial number is 10302D-E10927. <br /><br />I would appreciate if someone could let me know the year of this motor and make and model, or tell me where I can find out. Also, is there a shop manual out there for this motor. <br /><br />Thanks for the help in advance<br /><br />Dave :)

Hooty

Rear Admiral
Re: Old evinrude--What year?

I just went through the same thing-sorta. Send your search engine looking for Ken Cook Marine Publications. They're in Chicago and will help you with engine year and manuals.<br />Good luck & c/6<br />Hooty

JR

Seaman Apprentice

Hi,<br />If you will send me the Model number I may be able to find what year it is.<br /><br />JR

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

Hi Avidda,<br /> Your motor is a 1963 model. Your local library may have something as far as a manual goes, or you could try Ken Cook Company. Ebay has old manuals on there from time to time, too.<br />- Scott