My Ride...Please read

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer
I'm really testing the upload of pics.<br /><br />Also, my boat has a very wide rear and narrow front. Although it is only 16'4", it is 7'2" wide.<br /><br />I want to name it WIDE LOAD<br /><br />Wife will not let me.<br /><br />Please give me evidence backup to name it this...<br /><br />Joe<br /><br />
f7d31050.jpg.thumb.jpg

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer
Re: My Ride...Please read

f7d31050.jpg.thumb.jpg
<br /><br />Can you see it now.<br /><br />Call it WIDE LOAD?

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks JB....<br /><br />How about an FAQ on Pic posting...<br /><br />Joe

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

it's bow and stern...front and rear sounds like you are talking about a house... :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

steam_mill, don't take offense I am just testing this new "avatar". Tho, folks on a boating forum really should figger out the basic parts of thier boats... :D

f_inscreenname

Commander

Mine is 19' long and 8' at the stern. Small lane roads are no fun.

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

chief where do you find avatars like that one? would you mind shooting it to me in an email cause I dont know if I will remember the name of this post :) formula1974@yahoo.com

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Forula...you has email..I'm not real computer literate, so hopefully you can figger it out... :)

Tufan

Petty Officer 1st Class

"wide load" sounds good to me too...!<br /><br />You know there was a bumper sticker reads something like this:<br /><br />"My wife does not like me to go scuba diving - I will miss her!"<br /><br /> :)

sundog

Petty Officer 2nd Class

its not so much a questune of the wife not liking it...its a questune of the boat not liking it. naming a boat with a 'bad' name is just **asking** bad luck on yourself. If you feel the boat will forgive you for naming it 'wideload', then its OK.

phatmanmike

Captain

or what about the sticker that reads..."my wife said if i dont give up drinking, shes gonna leave me. i sure will miss her"