humminbird wide 100

jimmythekid

Petty Officer 1st Class
i am looking for a manual for this depth finder, the unit powers up but doesnt work for depth or fish finding. thanks

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: humminbird wide 100

An owners manual will not help much. It only covers the operations.<br /><br />Look for high or low voltage on your power supply line.<br /><br />Look for damage, kink, smash, or pinch, in the wires that run to the transducer.<br /><br />Cheaper to replace the whole unit than to try to fix it if its broken. Even a transducer and cable will cost you $50.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Do you still need the manual? Was doing a search and saw this post. I found my manual on their site in PDF format. If you can't get it I have the file on my computer and can print it out and send it. <br /><br /> http://www.humminbird.com/generic.asp?ID=411 <br /><br />-JustMrWill

BillP

Captain

I have one...it worked about a yr and now sits in my shop junk basket. Check the connectors where it plugs in at the dash. That's where mine had problems. They use aluminum pins that last just long enough for the warranty to expire. POS.

Chris1956

Supreme Mariner

Interesting (non) praise of the Wide 100. I bought its predecessor many years ago. I have not had any problems with corrosion or breakage. I just hose it down and bang it around a lot, without incident.