#2 Wipper - Tracker Info about your boat (NEW)

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Went to the shop today and spoke to the owner. Since I'm currently working out a deal to buy a new boat I think they are a little extra nice.<br /><br />He said he would look into it and let me know Saturday at the show.<br /><br />There is a week long Sportsmans Show, the largest on the east coast starting Saturday and Tracker reps will be there so I'm sure I'll get the info you need. <br /><br />So give me a couple more days, it will pay off! :cool:

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: #2 Wipper - Tracker Info about your boat (NEW)

Just a minute......... do you need a beer to go with that? A million Thanks Capt and good luck. Please let us know how you make out not only on my issue but your boat as well.<br />It's amazing what you can get when you have a really big carrot to dangle.

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wipper,<br /><br />I have some info for you. My Dealer asked me not to post it openly on the internet (bullitin board).<br /><br />It is somewhat inside advise and for what he has done for me, I said I would not and that I would honor his request.<br /><br />So to be a man of my word I would like to email you. Let me know what you want to do.

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Capt<br />Sorry I didn't reply earlier I've been out of town. Email me @ below address<br />Thanks<br /> wippb@hotmail.com

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

singerjr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Wip,<br /><br />So I see you're back - thought you sank and I was feelin real bad cause you did not git yer transom fixed.<br /><br />Will git you dat mail out today! "The checks in the mail"<br /><br />Speaking of that there are three answers that will get you through the pitfalls of life.<br /><br />#1 "The checks in the mail"<br /><br />#2 "That's not my department"<br /><br />#3 "She said she was 18"<br /><br /><br /> :) ;) :cool: :) ;) :cool: :eek: :p

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've heard #3 in a different context.