Anyone have the Garmin's 250 yet?

Homeseller

Cadet
I tried to buy the Garmin's 250 from Cabela's last Friday.<br /><br />They said the units will not be in until the 28th of this month.<br /><br />The bad thing is stripper season is RIGHT NOW!<br /><br />Have any of you folks been able to pick one of these Gems up yet?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Anyone have the Garmin's 250 yet?

I don't know why, but this waiting game seems typical of Garmin when they intro a new model to the market.. My bud practically had to jump thru hoops to get his grubby paws on a 320c when they came out...<br /><br />Did Cabela's state that the manufacturer (garmin) is running behind, or is cabela's simply sold out and waiting for more to stock?<br /><br /> I believe those 250's were supposed to be available by the first of february, if i'm not mistaken..<br /> :confused:

Homeseller

Cadet

Cabela's said they would not be in until the 28th of this month.<br /><br />West Marine said the same thing.<br /><br />I am on the list. Feeling like Becker waiting for that moron Handy Man to fix my window.<br /><br />Go on down to window twenty seven and wait there please :eek: :mad:

SingleShot

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Try BassPro shops. They should hav'em.

Homeseller

Cadet

All Bass Pro will say is that they are out and the units are on back order.<br /><br />I think that may mean they have never had any but hope to have some in the future.