Just Learning.....

NC-fisherman

Recruit
I live in central North Carolina and I'm willing to assist with a restoration (simply for the learning experience)....if there's anyone who needs a helping hand, let me know. I'm planning on starting my own project, but I would love to start small and pick up some knowledge from an informed/experienced person.<br /><br />I know VERY little and cannot possibly be of much help....but I'm willing to learn and do my best! <br /><br />Ben

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Just Learning.....

Ayuh,............<br /><br />I'll put ya Right to Work,..........<br /><br />It's abit of a walk from Your house to Mine though............. :D :D <br /><br />Probably Easier to just Stay Here,+ Keep Reading................. ;) <br /><br /><br />BTW,..... Welcome to the forums here at iboats......<br /><br />All the Info you Seek,......<br />Is Here............... :)

jlinder

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Just Learning.....

Welcome. If you are contemplating a rebuild you might want to post some details of what you are thinking of doing.<br /><br />People here will be glad to help you understand what is involved, the scope of the project, and tips for making it go easier.