Evinrude 1967 3 HP powerhead model 3702

blin10

Recruit
What year Johnson & Evinrude Lightwin 3 HP powerhead will interchange with my engine.

Thanks

Last edited:

bonzoscott

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Evinrude 1967 3 HP powerhead model 3702

Welcome to iboats! Can't answer your question directly but, you could probably find a whole motor of that vintage and succeed with less money and less work. If your power head is toast, save the unit for parts and find a better set up. Not sure, but I believe most of the parts are the same '64-'68. I've seen quite a few on Craigs. Start ya a collection.

blin10

Recruit
Re: Evinrude 1967 3 HP powerhead model 3702

Welcome to iboats! Can't answer your question directly but, you could probably find a whole motor of that vintage and succeed with less money and less work. If your power head is toast, save the unit for parts and find a better set up. Not sure, but I believe most of the parts are the same '64-'68. I've seen quite a few on Craigs. Start ya a collection.

Thanks for the reply I am a retired Navy Chief also. I just got a folding motor with the cast and I want to get it running. My research shows the 64 -67 were the same but wasn't sure if earlyer motors would fit.

Birney