No Fire on Starboard side of Motor

95basscat

Recruit
Hey fellas, I have a 200 HP Mariner that does not fire on the right side. I was working testing compression on my motor with the kill switch activated then switched it back to start the motor and now my engine doesn't fire on the right side....

Also, I bought a new power head recently. The unit seized up so I sent it back for warranty fix. It came back over heating at mid range RPM's and Higher. I replaced the impeller, thermostats, and the poppet valve. I was thinking temp sensor next. I just barrowed a temp gun but have yet to have the chance to try that. I am hoping its just the temp sensor.

Thanks in advance!!!

95basscat

Recruit
Re: No Fire on Starboard side of Motor

Hey fellas, I have a 200 HP Mariner that does not fire on the right side. I was working testing compression on my motor with the kill switch activated then switched it back to start the motor and now my engine doesn't fire on the right side....

Also, I bought a new power head recently. The unit seized up so I sent it back for warranty fix. It came back over heating at mid range RPM's and Higher. I replaced the impeller, thermostats, and the poppet valve. I was thinking temp sensor next. I just barrowed a temp gun but have yet to have the chance to try that. I am hoping its just the temp sensor.

Thanks in advance!!!

Please help!