1989 Wellcraft Eclipse 233 wiring

dhenning72

Cadet
Hello all, well I finally got my boat back from someone I never should have worked on it to begin with....Anyway.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a wiring diagram or wiring color scheme for my 1989 Wellcraft Eclipse 233.

Some of the wires are disconnected, my main goal right now is to get the bilge pump wired up and the lights working, so that I can take it out on a test run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Derrick

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: 1989 Wellcraft Eclipse 233 wiring

Hi there, Are you looking for a wiring diagram for the "Boat" or the "Engine"? If it's the engine, we will need an engine serial number and engine model type. If it's for the boat, you may not find one without doing an intense online google search and that's still a 50/50 gamble. Thanks and good luck.:)

dhenning72

Cadet

It is for the boat, engine is easy to locate as its a Chevy 350 small block. Will keep searching, thanks!

Bondo

Staff member

It is for the boat, engine is easy to locate as its a Chevy 350 small block. Will keep searching, thanks!

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,... Have ya looked in the stickies at the top of this forum,..??

There's a few wirin' diagrams you can follow, 'n get a real solid idea of how yer hull is wired,...

Particular Boat wirin' diagrams pretty much Don't exist, as boat wirin' is pretty basic stuff,...
Most wirin' issues come from "Owner Added" stuff, which there'll never be diagrams for,...