Chris craft 2410

waytogo

Recruit
I am looking at a Chris craft 2410 to buy . can anyone give me strenths abd weaknesses of this boat. Mercruiser 350. will be used priarily for salmon tuna & bottom fishing off the coast of Oregon. thanks, WAYTOGO

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Re: Chris craft 2410

Hi and welcome to iboats!

You don't state the year, but it was made in the 1980's, yes? That makes it 30 years old, and any strengths and weaknesses it had when new don't count for much now. Current condition is what matters. You need to know that the basic wooden structure (transom and stringers) aren't wet/rotted beneath the fiberglass. That would make the boat unsafe to use.

waytogo

Recruit
Re: Chris craft 2410

Hi and welcome to iboats!

You don't state the year, but it was made in the 1980's, yes? That makes it 30 years old, and any strengths and weaknesses it had when new don't count for much now. Current condition is what matters. You need to know that the basic wooden structure (transom and stringers) aren't wet/rotted beneath the fiberglass. That would make the boat unsafe to use.

The boat is a 1986, appears to be well maintained. it has 100 hrs since complete engine o-haul & 50 hrs since I-O was rebuilt. --waytogo--