My first boat video :)

lfunk11

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I know its nothing special, but had a good time tonight out by myself heading up the Cheat river in WV. Not as spectacular as the views that some people see on their trips, but still pretty cool to head into the middle of nowhere :) I seriously wouldn't have bought this boat two weeks ago without this site!

IMG 0588 - YouTube

etracer68

Ensign
Re: My first boat video :)

Nice, in my opinon, nothing brings down the blood presure, then a nice ride, or just bobing on the hook.

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

looks like fun, cheat lake is on my list of places I want to boat. im going to Potomac creek today

kfa4303

Banned

Beautiful! I love the boating in the mountians vibe. Who'd a thunk it? It's fun making vids afterwards too. It's so easy to do now with digital cameras, etc... Soon you'll be cutting them to music and posting them on youtube (oh wait, that's me :) ). Happy boating!

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

Can't have too many boating videos. A vicarious ride is better than no ride at all. Next time for better viewing hold the phone horizontal instead of verticle. Anyway keep em coming.

Glenn

lfunk11

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Can't have too many boating videos. A vicarious ride is better than no ride at all. Next time for better viewing hold the phone horizontal instead of verticle. Anyway keep em coming.

Glenn

good point - I need a mount for the iPhone. It was hard to hold onto it while steering and working the throttle/trim