Thank you

NHGuy

Captain
To all of you who add your knowledge and experience I just want to thank you.
I've been on this forum for about 5 years and it's been invaluable to me. I'm a do it myselfer, and I work the service counter at an auto and tire company.
I wish I could express the joy I am getting this sumer of getting my boat all set and running right. I was off last week and ran it I think 5 or 6 different days. Had to leave the lake the other 2 days.
I did the last little tiny tweak today. Repositioned and readjusted my lower shift cable because I was getting a grind into forward gear sometimes.
It's so satisfying now that I have it all set correctly. I love being at a public dock and getting a smooth low rpm start after half a revolution of the starter. Runs like fuel injection. In the morning I don't even have to wait for warm up because the choke is working perfectly.
I know I'm a blabber when I post, I just love working and solving issues on these old school, carbureted, distributored, (is that a word?) regular, normal, engines.
Anyway I'm back to work tomorrow. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy the forum.

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: Thank you

Likewise right back to you for your helpful knowledge and experience that you contribute to iboats forum. You are a big part of the success stories as well.:)

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Same goes here. I enjoy seeing you post in threads. I know when you post, the information is accurate and informative. And I also know, when you don't know, you stay out of it, which is also a big plus... :D

Cheers, and so glad you're experiencing boating the way it should be...

Chris....

tpenfield

Staff member

NHGuy:

Great comments and spot on, which I think is the unique character of this forum. . . Boaters helping boaters.

I too enjoy reading your posts.