trim pump only clicks when going up, but goes down

1982 merc 115 HP. Really not sure what part is junk. I have a Quicksilver shifter. One button for trim up and down. And a trailer button. Trailer button and up all I here is a clicking noise. But pump runs if I trim down. Has fluid, full new battery, I can make it trim up by jumping the red battery wire to the blue wire on solenoid on pump, while someone pushes the trim button up. I cleaned all terminals and still does the same thing. Is it the solenoid? And where can I find one with this pump. Can't submit photo this pump was originally installed with my 1973 mercy 115. It appears to only have one solenoid. The plug comming out of the trim pump is three wires. White blue and green. 2 wires run back to the motor and goes to a cover plate held on by 4 5/16 stainleess screws took that apart to find out whatever that spring control thingy is. Is working just fine. Then after the2 wire split its four wires running back to the control box. There is 4 hydraulic hoses running to the pump. One blue wire on the front stub for up. 2 black wires on the other front stub one being - black coming from battery. A thicker blue wire on the stub oppisite side of power stub. And a light green wire held by s screw under that. Hydraulic lines on bottom side of pump. Has reverse lock. Red sticker on side of pump says high pressure pump use on merc 1400 and merc 1500. Phone wouldn't let me submit pic. Just trying to describe pump best i can. Please help and if its a part whrre can I get it.

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
Re: trim pump only clicks when going up, but goes down

Duplicate post.

When you want your post to get back to the top for further viewing, just type in the word Bump and hit return. This will "bump" it back to the top.

HTH,
Mark