ranger counsel questions

meier247

Cadet
so I bought a 84 ranger today and on the drivers counsel the wooded part that's on the counsel and around the gauges and is faded. Don't know the exact way to explain it so bear with me please. I was wondering is there somewhere you can buy a new like sticker that will go over it or something to make it a little better? Like a replacement that will go over the wooded part or is there something else I can get? Any help would be great thanks.

surlyjoe

Chief Petty Officer
Re: ranger counsel questions

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

meier247

Cadet

Im sorry i don't have a way to get pics uploaded on here wish i did make it a lot earier again im sorry. Just on the drivers counsel looking for something to dress up the counsel. Like is there a replacement sticker or something that goes over the counsel that is pre cut for the gauges and stuff as the old look is faded out the wood grain look. I've looked all over with no success for anything on ranger boat parts. Or do you have to contact a ranger dealer directly for anything? thanks

depending on how much you wish to spend they can print/cut anything you like out of vinyl. Are you using a computer or a tablet. If you are using a computer just adjust the image size to under 450 by 600 pixels and upload to the site.

jbcurt00

Staff member

There are LOTS of wood grain vinyls available online.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

You can buy wood grain Self stick vinyl @ Lowe's. Sand your old one, wash it down with acetone, make a pattern for a new one, cut it out and apply the new one. Should cost less than $10 bucks and a couple hours of work.;)