1964 Fury?

jetter

Cadet
s1364photobucket.com
Just bought a 64 Fury I think, has more accessories than the ones I have seen, are they original?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1964 Fury?

Don't know - pic link isn't working.

barato2

Commander

in answer to your original Q, the only thing i see on that boat which doesn't look like it was original is the bow rail....i doubt that's an original SC rail, they tended to use higher ones. and note how it blocks the chock for anchor rope. the running llight, horns, hatch and windshield all look original. nice rig overall.

welcome to the starmada. expect some friendly good natured harrassment about the inherent superiority of tin boats over glassers.....:D

jetter

Cadet

It's a nice little boat like the look of it. Picked it up for 700. Needs a little work on the seats and carpet. Needs winshield, found a place in redding Ca. that will make one for 160.00. 55 hp Johnson will run a lot better after I clean out the old fuel.

North Beach

Commander

Jetter, Welcome to iBoats. That's a nice looking rig there. Any chance you could post a couple more pics of the bow cap and the top near the motor.
If this is a 64 and a 14 footer I don't think it's a Fury. The Fury was a smooth hulled boat and a different color scheme. Your rig is a lapstrake fiberglas model. Looks more like the Siren. Here's the 64 brochure page.

64 Siren Cobra.jpg

Last edited:

jetter

Cadet

I willpost them later , putting wood floor down in the house. Thanks you might be right looking at that pic. Never saw that one.