2011 Tahoe q4 ss wants to mount trolling motor on bow.

gdoss

Cadet
I went to BAss Pro Shop last week to see what they might have. As usual they were brain dead. Looked at new Tahoe fs and saw a special bracket made for bow mounting. It looked straight forward enough. Came home and tried to find out how to get one and no one including Tracker knows what i am talking about. I saw it on two different boats. It was mounted with SS screws and it looked like it was not necessarily a factory job. No one at BPS knew anthing about it including the shop mechanic. He said he would not attempt to do that because you would have to cut a hole in the fiberglass. Didn't go back to him after I looked at mount on new boat a second time. Was so disgusted that no one knew anything about anything.( my Y key is sticking so put a y anwhere you think it might work.)
Any ideas on where I might find this mount or some other one. I emailed Tracker and the lady said to contact a dealer. I thought maybe if TRACKER MADE THE THING THEY WOULD KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM.
Thanks for any help
I just want to mount a trolling motor on the bow of my Tahoe. I will buy whatever kind of trolling motor I need to fit the mount. I have a MK maxxum and would like to use it if possible.

Darrah33

Recruit
Re: 2011 Tahoe q4 ss wants to mount trolling motor on bow.

Did you ever find an answer to this? I am looking at a 2010 Tahoe Q7 and would be interested in adding a trolling motor as well (no SF models in the area that I have found).