200 ficht boggs down past 1/2 throttle

1dockboss

Recruit
I just bought a 2000 Hydrasport with a model e200fpxeen ficht outboard . I took it to a local shop and had it serviced for a check engine light and was given a printout. It shows 906 hours of mostly trolling speeds and shows codes 81-86. He cleared the codes,changed the t-stats, flushed the cooling lines to the emm, replaced the waterpump, plugs and indexed them,cleaned the fuel vapor seperator screen, changed the filters. I have cleaned the fuel tank and added fresh fuel and the motor starts and runs fine until the throttle reaches past about 1/2 way and its just like turning the key off, let it off just a hair and it returns to power.The check engine light has returned and gives a loud warning on start-up:confused: The rpms will only run up to 3800 which will eventually plain the boat off and then will trim out to about 4000 maybe 4100 but any more throttle kills it. When the seas got a little rough last night I didnt think I was going to be able to get it on plane and being 15 miles out ITS SCARY! PLease HELP and Thanks in advance, I'm a newbie