Liberator 211 Accessories

tshaw84

Seaman
I recently purchased a 1985 Liberator 211, and I am trying to get things in shape.

Cockpit came in great shape, cuddy cushions are a little rough, but all in all a pretty decent boat.

There are a few things I am trying to get for it that came stock, but are gone now. Any direction would be great!

1- I am in need of all the light covers (lenses) for it. They are all open bulbs, but I am not even sure where to begin that search.

2- All the teak hand rails are missing. Not sure where to look for this either. This will probably be the most difficult part.

I guess for now those are the only things...

Thanks!

Tom

Slip Away

Lieutenant
Re: Liberator 211 Accessories

As you have probably found out, boat specific parts for a Libby are nearly impossible to find. You won't get any support from Four Winns either.
I suggest replacing the fixtures with new ones that are similar in style, as covers only will be impossible to find .

The teak would be to make your own pieces, or replace all the rails with something new made of stainless. You are pretty much SOL on that model
boat , and that age.

tshaw84

Seaman

lol pretty much what I was expecting to hear. Figured it was worth a shot though...

hockynut2

Cadet

They aren't the original rails but check out this site C-ME MARINE. Go into the boatworks section then boat hardware, deck hardware. They have some nice teak handrails might find something to fit and look close the original.

tshaw84

Seaman

Those aren't a bad price...

I was pricing out just plain .50"x1.75", 5'lg at 69$!