FYI for you Starcraft guys

dccordell

Chief Petty Officer
Re: FYI for you Starcraft guys

Cool, but...

*** NO TITLE ***

There is a reason he left that tidbit for the end of his posting...

Landof9000lakes

Seaman Apprentice

The thing is worth more in scrap than that. Most likely. That's a good deal.

The title thing may not be a big deal at all. Depends on the state.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

that's the hull I was supposed to go look at.....we were doing 3 emails a day until I asked " would you allow me to take a picture of your photo ID, so that if it is stolen , I can say to the cop THIS is the guy who sold it to me, instead of SOME GUY SOLD IT TO ME" he stopped replying after that!!!!!!!! I was going to pick it up on the way to my parents, but he wouldn't reply anymore so I left the trailer home.... got home and he contacted me...grrrr....said someone else wanted it, but didn't show. and he didn't want to keep emailing other people when he had a verbal commitment to someone else... now I am not sure I want to go and get it anymore... I am sure it is hot some how.....even if he wasn't the original culprit....bob

Landof9000lakes

Seaman Apprentice

that's the hull I was supposed to go look at.....we were doing 3 emails a day until I asked " would you allow me to take a picture of your photo ID, so that if it is stolen , I can say to the cop THIS is the guy who sold it to me, instead of SOME GUY SOLD IT TO ME" he stopped replying after that!!!!!!!! I was going to pick it up on the way to my parents, but he wouldn't reply anymore so I left the trailer home.... got home and he contacted me...grrrr....said someone else wanted it, but didn't show. and he didn't want to keep emailing other people when he had a verbal commitment to someone else... now I am not sure I want to go and get it anymore... I am sure it is hot some how.....even if he wasn't the original culprit....bob

Ask for the hull ID number. Call the state he is in, and the state you will be in and have the hull ID checked by law enforcement.
If you have the last boat registration or registration numbers that could help to get it registered in your name.

I would have the numbers checked to make sure but beyond that I wouldn't sweat it. If it were REALLY stolen he wouldn't have put in the work and/or would have cut it up and scrapped it.

64osby

Admiral

You never know, not all criminals are smart you know.