battery charger

robyn e

Cadet
I have a Bass Pro Shops XPS 3 bank charger. No paperwork. When I plug it in both the power and charger lights blink. Is this normal or is there a malfunction going on?

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: battery charger

You should contact Bass Pros to see if they have an online manual.

normal for the first 5 mins then it switchs to charging until the go fish light comes on. I have a manual somewhere for it

ok I found the manual and its 2 mins while it does the check then it starts charging. Charger will switch any un-used banks to other banks that still need charging so once one battery is full then the 5 amps that was being used is sent to a different battery. Make sure the motor is on bank one as it also acts as a small acr when the motor is running and the charger is not plugged in. The unit is made by promariner but they don't have a xps manual but they have chargers that are just about the same thing with online manuals.

Marsh85R

Recruit

Found this worthwhile, glenn. I got a 18650 battery charger that has 3 LED display indicating the charge state of the internal batteries. The unit operates either one or two batteries.