Dowco Boat Covers for Tahoe 195 I/O Deck Boat

ridley2841

Recruit
Maybe someone can help my husband and I out on this question. We have a 2008 Tahoe 195 inboard deck boat that we are looking to purchase a Dowco ratchet cover for. I found a ratchet cover for 1/2 price but it is for a 2008 Tahoe 196 with an outboard motor. The boats are basically identical except the 196 has a walk thru windshield and ours just has the small windshield on the drivers side. Also, our boat is 1 inch longer. We are thinking the extra material allowed for the windshield would give us a couple inches which would make up for the 1 inch in length difference. We could put milk crates on the passenger side to mimic the other windshield so that water would not pool in that spot. We are not concerned with it being a perfect fit because we will not be trailoring the boat with the cover on. It is simply to keep the elements out when it is stored in a carport when not in use. Also, our boat measure 240x103 and the cover measures 240x143.

Or, does anyone have any suggestions of any other good boat covers out there in the $300-$400 range.

Thanks!

theBrownskull

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Dowco Boat Covers for Tahoe 195 I/O Deck Boat

I think it would work but it is hard to say until you put it on. Can you try out the cover before you by it? iboats covers are good too.

Last edited: