Making progress/New pics

jimmythekid

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello everybody. I have been wanting for a long time to get some new pics to ya, but I have to actually make some progress to get new pics. Oh well anyways I have been working hard on the boat, and i am finally feeling like I am getting somewhere. let me know what ya think on the platform over the engine. I would like ideas on possible seating for that spot. Also some ideas on what to do with the sides of the boat, on the inside where the hull is visible I would like to do something to cover the area from the top gunnels to the floor. Not sure what to do yet there. In one of the new pics you can see the piece that the throttle contol is. That piece is got to go, just dont know what to replace it with yet. I was thinking about starboard. what say you??<br /><br />I hope you all are doing well. Peace

G DANE

Commander
Re: Making progress/New pics

Good to see. You did a really good job, and I am sure everything will outlast the G/F now. Congratulation Jimmy !!!

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer

Looks wonderful. The red carb is a nice touch. You'll be fishing in no time.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

That's starting to look good! Maybe rod lockers would work along the sides of the boat? The enging cover looks like a pretty nice sundeck, or maybe some pedestal bases? I'm sure you want to keep it light and simple since it's gotta open up for engine service. Nice work!