lowe boat pricing

mom45

Recruit
I was wondering if anyone could tell approx. what an 1996 lowe 18' aluminum boat without the motor good condition hardly used 1 seat with steering

ThrottleBack

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: lowe boat pricing

location too. Where I grew up I would say about $3-400 w/o the motor. Where I love now probably $1500 lol

pckeen

Commander

That really depends on the condition of the boat. If it has never been in the water - a lot more....if is has been used and abused or was bought and left to rot in the rain and sun....a lot less. Pictures would really help. You'll get a good idea by checking craigslist, iboats, or marine dealers for what is being asked for similar types of boats.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Location and condition will dictate most of all what it is worth. If the local market is full of simular items prices drop. Also if the market has few but there is also no demand price will drop.

Fleetwin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Go to NADA Boat Values (Google it). THey are pretty accurate.

Condition is EVERYTHING.

mom45

Recruit

That really depends on the condition of the boat. If it has never been in the water - a lot more....if is has been used and abused or was bought and left to rot in the rain and sun....a lot less. Pictures would really help. You'll get a good idea by checking craigslist, iboats, or marine dealers for what is being asked for similar types of boats.

cant do pics rt now but its in good shape was hardly used and kept in garage

mom45

Recruit

Go to NADA Boat Values (Google it). THey are pretty accurate.

Condition is EVERYTHING.

went there couldn't find anything to compare to same with craigs list but thanks anyway

mom45

Recruit

Location and condition will dictate most of all what it is worth. If the local market is full of simular items prices drop. Also if the market has few but there is also no demand price will drop.

thanks anyway

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Example then. Last fall I bought a 1988 16' Alumacraft with a blown engine. It is sitting on a 5 year old trailer, has 4 fold down pedistal seats, 55# thurst MinnKota tolling motor, working live well, bilge pump, lights, Humminbird fishfinder, anchor and 3 props for the engine, one of which is stainless steel.

I paid $1200.00 for everything because I wanted the hull and trailer. In running usable condition these are selling for $2500. to 3500.00

If you could give a model or a better description I could give a general range of what they are selling for here in Wisc.

Does this have a flat floor in it or does it have bench type seats? Does it have lights? Is there a trailer?

Last edited:

ThrottleBack

Petty Officer 1st Class

missouri:

Well I live in MO so i stick with my #'s. Running ready to go anywhere from $1500-$2500 all depends on condition. People here think everything is worth gold.