19' 1989 Bonita Center Console

Cpeters1928

Cadet
I have a 1989 19' Bonita center console. The boat doesn't have a motor or any electrical. The transom I solid and the floors are solid. It does need fiberglass work. Attachment 203647Attachment 203648Attachment 203649Attachment 203650Attachment 203651

It's going to need the boxes in it replaced previous owner never sealed them correctly and the wood rotted, the front casting deck and the gunwale in the bow need the wood replaced and there Is a few spots were the hull to deck joint separated, but the floor an transom are solid. The stringers are also very solid. The boat comes with a trailer. I have always wanted to own a center console but would it be better to just keep the trailer and try to resell the boat as is or put some work into it and sell it? Or should I just rebuild the whole thing? Also the picture of the wood is the transom core.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: 19' 1989 Bonita Center Console

Photos did not post.

Hard to believe that the stringers are all good, with that much top side damage and rot.

If you put money in to it, you will get about 25 cents on the dollar back, if you did a good job, and the local market is good.

I would sell it as is