Volvo Penta 270

nfordley

Recruit
hello all this is all new to me so please bear with me. I have had this boat since last year and a freind who isnt a freind anymore was supposed to help me but here we are and I am relying on all your guys knowledge here. Please dont send me a manual on the volvo penta i have that already but still have questions. Here goes I am asking alot of a person to do this but i hope someone out there will help me out. I have posted 12 pics of my outdrive and the housing. Let me start at the beginning i got the boat fro free and redid the entire interior it is sweeet. When i got the boat i didnt know much about them but I am a quick learner and can easily learn how to fix these boats. I just need help in the beginning. Well when i got the outdrive he didnt apparently give me all the bolts and nuts and screws and pins needed to remount the outdrive on the boat. Heres where you guys come in. Please go to the link and check outt he pics and I have asked questions on all the pics and if you can come back here and answer them fo rme I would be so appreciative for someone who knows these outdrives well this will be a piece of cake. Please tell me what pic number you are referencing when answering them so i know. I have labeled all the pics img1-12 and if you can also tell me how to remount this damn thing so i can get it in the water before the end of seaon this year I would be so grateful my family has been dying to get out on this thing and cruise the waters in upstate NY albany ny to be more specific. Please help me its hot as heck out there and i want to be on the lake. Thanks and i hope someone is nice enough to help and not belittle me. link is below.

Boat - a set on Flickr

thanks again.

Nick