Best Source for Wobble Rollers and questions

capecodtodd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 1998 % Starr trailer for my 98 20' stingray. Here it is July 13 and the boat still has not hit the water due to lousy rainy weather and carb problems. Now I noticed some of my trailer wheels are cracked and sagging under the weight of the boat.
I went to the local West Marine and WOW $18 per wheel or a kit of 4 for $75 plus tax for the black rubber ones and even more for the poly ones. GEEZ I plan on replacing 8 of these wheels.
My wheels are 3x5 with a 1" hole.
I have been looking online and saw Yates brand which seems a bit more affordable. They are plastic with a rubber type material on the outside. How are these wheels in the real world? any experience with them?
Of course I could use these wheels yesterday but need to save some dough. When the boat finally gets off the trailer I would like to replace the current wheels before it gets back on. I fear one will fail and then scrape up the hull.

Where can I get a good deal on these wobble wheels?

Thanks

fuzzybob

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Best Source for Wobble Rollers and questions

Hi Todd, right here at iboats..... click on trailer at the top of the page. Looks like they have many kinds at a lot better price than WM. Good luck!!

djmakko

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dont sweat try this guys the cheapest, easternmarine.com

capecodtodd

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks guys. Of course I checked here first but I didn't see the rollers. Bunks yes but rollers no.
I will have to take a look at easternmarine.