Oops! Wrong Trailer!

lncoop

Vice Admiral
The Coops spent the holiday weekend in Branson. On the afternoon of the fourth we launched on Table Rock to play, grill some din din and wait for the fireworks. Had a great time. Weather was chamber of commerce, fireworks were outstanding and everyone on the water behaved very well. However, someone forgot to reserve a transient slip, so we had to trailer the boat at the end of the evening (about 10:00 as I recall). The scene at the ramp was what I would describe as ordered chaos. There was a LOT of ramp traffic as one might expect, but everyone was behaving and practicing restraint and good manners, especially the gentleman who was helping the admiral back the trailer down the ramp. As I pulled forward and lined up to load I started to shout a thanks. It was about that time I realized that neither the admiral, the truck nor the trailer belonged to me.:facepalm: Fortunately I made this discovery before I loaded the boat.:laugh: Everyone was a good sport about it and the vice admiral is happy because she has a new story to tell on her old man.

southkogs

Staff member
Re: Oops! Wrong Trailer!

... I wanna' know what the driver of the tow vehicle had runnin' through their head. LOL :D

Great story Coop.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

At least you didnt hear , hun the boat is floating off.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Coop - Wrong trailer, wrong truck, wrong wife. You almost had a problem. :lol:

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

Coop - Wrong trailer, wrong truck, wrong wife. You almost had a problem. :lol:

Or maybe an upgrade?

I've heard tell in some parts of the country they do that wife-swapping thing but not at the boat ramp!

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander

This is a new one for me, never seen this done before, congratulations!!

lncoop

Vice Admiral

This is a new one for me, never seen this done before, congratulations!!

LOL. Thanks man! I've always been a trendsetter. Fortunately for me it was my first time to do it (and hopefully last).

DAN M VAGOS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well if the truck was better and the trailer was better and if the wife was better the hell with it I would drive right on lol.

mbrown2097

Cadet

accidentally grabbed someone elses grocery carrt at the store one day. Didn't realize it until checkout. But dayum dude, you had the wrong truck?