Summer called on rain delay

rlamothe

Seaman Apprentice
So we've had a record breaking wet summer here in New England. My marina was closed due to high water on the Connecticut river for Memorial Day and earlier this week they pulled out all the boats in expectation of record high water this week.. Who wants to boat on the 4th anyway...

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Re: Summer called on rain delay

Its still raining 4 to 5 out of 7 in WV.

bouch1

Seaman Apprentice

rlamothe, where on the conn. are you, I live near upper by vermont line and it is full with a LOT of debris floating around, for now I stick with the lakes in the area..

DXN

Petty Officer 2nd Class

wow, Over here in Texas its been pretty dry. My local lake is down >18ft. Only 2 ramps still have access, and one is just a spot they leveled out with a loader.

Our lake is owned by the county down river so they use ours as a buffer to keep the others topped off. Its 18.68 sq miles (48.38 km?) at conservation level no telling what it is now. There are meadows that should be about 16ft underwater.

crabby captain john

Lieutenant Commander

I've seen the pictures-- docks are 100 yards from a puddle.

wow, Over here in Texas its been pretty dry. My local lake is down >18ft. Only 2 ramps still have access, and one is just a spot they leveled out with a loader.

Our lake is owned by the county down river so they use ours as a buffer to keep the others topped off. Its 18.68 sq miles (48.38 km?) at conservation level no telling what it is now. There are meadows that should be about 16ft underwater.