Help with Mercury 7.5 Outboard Please!

Racee1

Cadet
Hello, I would like to ask for someones help with connecting the lower crankcase checkvalve hose. I recently bought a replacement powerhead and the connection for the small hose from the lower crankcase check valve is not the same as the previous powerhead. On the previous powerhead the hose connected to a small tube located just to the left upper corner of the intake cover plate. On the replacement there is a boss however no tube nor has the boss been drilled to accomodate one. Searching for illustrations I could not find one which illustrated where this hose should connect and hope someone here might know. The serial number on the powerhead is " 106312 " , Presumed if reading correctly a
1985 7.5 hp. Any knowledge and or suggestions would be really greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and concerns. Ive attached a couple of pictures of the hose attachment ( barb ) indicating what and where it is located on the on the powerhead I am replacing, as mentioned the hose attachment (barb) seen in the picture at the upper left of the intake cover plate is not there on the replacement power head leaving me without an option to connect the crankcase vent. Please see below, If any one can direct me or possibly provide a picture of another unit or a diagram or a link to view the attachment for this hose I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You in advance! Please note the pictures are sideways , Im not sure what happened or how to edit them?

Attachments

• Photo Jul 03, 10 26 06 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 03, 10 26 06 AM.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo Jul 03, 10 26 15 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 03, 10 26 15 AM.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo Jul 03, 10 26 26 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 03, 10 26 26 AM.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo Jul 03, 10 27 07 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 03, 10 27 07 AM.jpg