Wakeboard tower?

Thehustler

Seaman Apprentice
I have a 94 caravelle 2000 and was wondering if there is a wakeboard tower for this boat or if I even had to have one. The tow rope hook is on the back just below the sun deck above the motor so is tht to low to pull skier or knee board or wakeboard or would it b ok?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: Wakeboard tower?

What you have is just fine for learning wakeboarding and at the perfect height for skiing (you don't ski off a tower)

Thehustler

Seaman Apprentice

Ok thanks I am new to all this lol thus is the 1st boat I have had. So I can ski knee board and wakeboard from the hook on bak of boat?

scb1712

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You can indeed! Our tow eye is the same location as yours and we learned to ski and wakeboard last year. If we get more into wakeboarding, i'll consider a tower, but figure that's a ways off since I haven't even mastered a basic switch consistently yet. As Oldjeep said - its a perfect height for skiing.

rallyart

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The time you start needing a tower is when your teenager insists that it is just not cool and you decide to cave in.
Alternately, when your riders are jumping wake to wake heelside and toeside as well as doing rolls or spins while going wake to wake you will need a tower to have them progress further. Or, when you need more space in the boat and the tower racks can store what you need to get rid of.