Manual suggestions

relics hunter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am a new owner of a 1980 35hp E35ELCSM Evinrude. I would like to get a good detailed repair manual for it. I am fixing up an old Stumpnocker 2 flats boat for it to push around. My outboard experience is with a different brand, so I have to get up to speed on this one. Money doesn't grow on seaweed, so if I bought just one manual what would it be?
Thank you

sutor623

Rear Admiral
Re: Manual suggestions

There is a cluster of factory service manuals right here on the site. Ill see if I can send you a link.

relics hunter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I saw one that covered many years and models, but have not found one that is less general.
Thanks ahead of time for the link

montemonte

Recruit

I am a new owner of a 1980 35hp E35ELCSM Evinrude. I would like to get a good detailed repair manual for it. I am fixing up an old Stumpnocker 2 flats boat for it to push around. My outboard experience is with a different brand, so I have to get up to speed on this one. Money doesn't grow on seaweed, so if I bought just one manual what would it be?
Thank you

Try dirtymonkey.net they have some instant download service manuals, don't know if they have that one. You would need to take a look and see:joyous:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Copyrights for those manuals are owned by the outfit I linked you to. Downloads of any part are violations, which we do not allow.

If you want to get off cheap, try eBay. There are no free and legal downloads.