what are the best repair books

fishhead24

Cadet
Hi, Thanks in advance for any advice! I just bought a 1974 5ft Winner ski boat. It has been sitting for a long time! It was missing the seats already. I got the engine running! That , I fear was the easy part! The floor is rotted! I havent removed the floor yet, so I dont know if the stringers and transom are rotted as well!cross my fingers! I have never done any fiberglass work or repairs of any kind! I was wanting to buy some "How TO " books on the subject! Any recomendations? I might take some pictures of my project if anyone would be interested! Thanks, This is a great site, full of knowledge!

Realgun

Commander
Re: what are the best repair books

Fishead24 Welcome and use the SEARCH button at the top of page.<br /><br />We are probably more knowledgeable than any book!<br />And ASK QUESTIONS!!!!! Please! :eek: <br /><br />Try runabout renovations! Runabout renovations <br />I looked but its not in the I-mall!!!

am

Cadet
Re: what are the best repair books

I just got the Fiberglass Boat Repair & Maintenance manual from west systems, and it seems to cover the basics pretty well. www.westsystem.com