What a crazy world this can be

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: What a crazy world this can be

Pretty stupid of the mom to suggest kissing a cat fish in the first place. Stupid is who stupid does!

nwcove

Admiral

hope they dont decide to take the boy out bear hunting!!! :facepalm:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

... had to wait 30 minutes for the catfish to "calm dow"

You mean die?

I think I could have killed it a little quicker.

aspeck

Staff member

Ummm, why didn't they just cut the fin off? Unless they were trying to save the fish? Very strang story. Glad the boy is okay... Not many can say they went to the hospital because they were stabbed by a catfish!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Did not Jimmy Houston make kissing fish a signature move on his TV show??

greenbush future

Lieutenant Commander

Kissing a catfish isn't too smart of an idea, and the kid now knows mom isn't one to listen to when fishing. I don't think I'd kiss any fish I just landed, especially a catfish, I don't even touch em when I catch one, that's a job for needle nose pliers.

Jimmy Houston, isn't anyone I would try to act like either, but that's me. Glad he's OK, wonder what that hospital bill will cost his family?

blackhorse

Seaman Apprentice

Kissing a catfish isn't too smart of an idea, and the kid now knows mom isn't one to listen to when fishing. I don't think I'd kiss any fish I just landed, especially a catfish, I don't even touch em when I catch one, that's a job for needle nose pliers.

Jimmy Houston, isn't anyone I would try to act like either, but that's me. Glad he's OK, wonder what that hospital bill will cost his family?

Probably won't cost them anything. Can't say the same for taxpayers.