Screaming/shreek fox?

hostage

Lieutenant
Well we got a dog and not to long later this fox started shreeking at night. This year it got a lot worse, the past couple of weeks the fox will stand 1ft away from my deck shreeking at our house. Any idea why it is doing this? He literally stairs into our sliding door and screams at us or my dog.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Screaming/shreek fox?

Call animal control.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Well we got a dog and not to long later this fox started shreeking at night. This year it got a lot worse, the past couple of weeks the fox will stand 1ft away from my deck shreeking at our house. Any idea why it is doing this? He literally stairs into our sliding door and screams at us or my dog.

We want video with audio. :)

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Put a trap out and kill the fox, has to do with dominance and territory, the fox posses a threat not only to your dog but to your family. They stink too.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral

A fox with mange will act funny too,I'd try to get a pic or 2, show it to us and animal control. Had one by our cabin,looks like it had mange pretty badly,It would come up the driveway and stare at us rather closely. Talked to the dnr,they made it disappear
Grub