Looking for Mercruiser 5.0 or bigger MPI with Bravo ( complete )

nicolajjr

Cadet
Hi all

Im planing building my boat with a new engine. Hopefully a max 5 years old 6.2 MPI mercruiser.

Where is the best place to find such one?

It needs to be complete. Transom, drive, Engine ( everything ).

Thanks

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Re: Looking for Mercruiser 5.0 or bigger MPI with Bravo ( complete )

Hi all

Im planing building my boat with a new engine. Hopefully a max 5 years old 6.2 MPI mercruiser.

Where is the best place to find such one?

It needs to be complete. Transom, drive, Engine ( everything ).

Thanks

Howdy,

And Welcome aboard!

This site is not a classified section........ For Sale and/or Want ads will pretty much be frowned upon and will get your posts edited with a stern warning.....

However, I found my 454/Bravo III combination on Craigslist. I also found a few other engine/drive setups while I was looking....

You could also try the "Boat Trader" I have seen parts and engines etc there but Craigslist is a place where you could find something locally.

Ebay is another place I might look but anything far away will likely involve shipping and you may not be able to go look at it.

Good luck,

Rick

agallant80

Commander

If you watch ebay you can find a good deal from time to time. You may want to check out Michigan Motorz | Marine Engine Parts Sales & Service | Shipping World Wide Also the place that works on my boat has packages for sale from time to time from owners who have upgraded or are parting out boats for some reason. You may want to call a few boat shops and see if they have anything.

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner

In general, unless you "luck-out" like I did and find someone that has a damaged boat (that didn't damage the engine/drive), your best bet may be to find a boat with a rotten floor/transom etc.

5 year old boats are usually not rotten.

Your other option could be to locate major parts. (engine, drive, transom-mount, etc.

That is a VERY expensive way to go though..........

Parting out a complete stern drive always makes you more money than selling everything together as a package.