Can anyone help me find info on this boat?

OLDDURACRAFT

Recruit
I just picked it up the other day and am wanting to replace some parts on it. I dig the style of the craft but have no idea of the the year etc...
It does have a dura craft badge in it with the number 54381

Any info will help.
Picture 016.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Re: Can anyone help me find info on this boat?

Make your you got the paper work first, or its noting but parts

southkogs

Staff member

Dig around in HERE a bit and see if you can match it up. Welcome aboard!

OLDDURACRAFT

Recruit

Thanks for the links, I will check them out too. I have been digging through your site and it looks like a lot of info in here that will help restore what ever it is that I have to its previous luster. I am thinking about soda blasting and polishing it when it comes time.

p.s What happens if you don't know the answer to the random question..... Does it boot you out of the system for good:eek:

OLDDURACRAFT

Recruit
looks like a 65

looks like a 65

I found a pic of a 1965, however the front windscreen on the picture I located has a fold up section in the middle. I am still looking though. I need to replace the red and green lenses up front and the oblong glass on the marker light.Picture 020.jpg

m casey stock

Chief Petty Officer

I'm sure you already found that DuraCraft is actually now called War Eagle Boats (Team Ward) but there are no records to help id any of thier old boats by the SN. Based on your SN, and my own research, I think you are correct in that it is from the mid 60's. Very nice looking boat you have there, I look forward to seeing posts of your progress