BucksBags SouthFork Pontoon. Swivel seat or no?

Randyme

Cadet
Just scored a couple of used Craigslist BucksBags single man pontoon boats a couple days ago and just happen to have a couple spare boat seats laying around from my boat rebuild. They happen to be the same seats as on the pontoons and are brand new. I had also put swivels under them. I was thinking about leaving the swivels on. Was curious to know if anyone else has done this on one of these one man pontoon boats and how it affected rowing and if it worked and/or was a good idea? Thanks guys...Randy

Randyme

Cadet
Re: BucksBags SouthFork Pontoon. Swivel seat or no?

Well I installed the swivel onto the seat on my Bucksbag and liked it so much I put one on my other Bucksbags Southfork as well. It didn`t hinder rowing whatsoever or anything else as far as that goes and it`s pretty cool to be able to turn in any direction.

mrdrh99

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: BucksBags SouthFork Pontoon. Swivel seat or no?

hey man, I bought a mariner 4 however a 2 man pontoon was something I was extremely interested in, I was also considering Sea Eagle but based on reviews and $$ I figured the M4 was my best option and I'm very happy with it......ANYWAYS.....where I was getting at, do you mind sharing a few pics and maybe a video of your setup? I'd love to see what you have!