Trying to sell my boat but how much??

sslorraine79

Cadet
I don't have very many pictures at the moment.

The boat is a 1950 aluminum lonestar malibu
1963 johnson sea horse 40hp engine
all the controls and steering work
custom bench seats
totally redone trailer
downsize (7).jpg
downsize_1 (3).jpg
pictures were right in the middle of paint job last year, i will try to upload new ones tomorrow

any ideas as to how much boats like this are going for these days? i see some for 300 and some for 3000

Blacksting

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Trying to sell my boat but how much??

pics of the bench seat plz . my v140 has one and i'm curious what yours looks like .bechseat sc.jpg,..this is mine.

pckeen

Commander

It really depends on the condition of the boat. A completely restored boat, very well done, could well be worth $3000. If the restoration was splashing on some paint...substantially less.

ricohman

Lieutenant Commander

It really depends on the condition of the boat. A completely restored boat, very well done, could well be worth $3000. If the restoration was splashing on some paint...substantially less.

Yup.
Fins are cool. Drippy roller paints job? Not so much.

sslorraine79

Cadet

the paint job came out decent, but now it's all dinged up so could use another coat or two. I really hate painting

i will try to get some pictures when i bring her back to my house this week though

looking to put in a hard wood slat style floor on top of the foam, just so many things to do and keep up on

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

Right buyer at the right time. I'd clean up those paintlines also...

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

how does it RUN? If it runs good , interior is decent,everything works, trailer is good, ??? Ask $3,000.00

tn.jpg

My old 1957 LoneStar ElDorado. I replaced the trailer , installed a brand new 1994 Evinrude 115hp . Replace floor with 3/4" marine plywood. The wood on the transome bracket was rotten and the carb linkage was messed up when i sold it. just needed to get rid of it. Sorry I did.