Supermarine sm-266

LegacyT

Petty Officer 1st Class
Doing some below waterline hull maintenance. I'm looking for input on how supermarine 2 part acrylic urethane stands up being subermerged for a few months in the summer. I like how their color selection is infinite. I've considered the interlux vc epoxy but it only comes in white n my boat has a off white coloured gelcoat

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Supermarine sm-266

What else are you looking for that has not been answered on your other threads? If it's just the specifics on this One specific paint, I'd advise you to contact the MFG and speak with their Tech's about the properties of the paint. From what I have been able to determine it really stands up well to long term immersion but I have no actual Real Life Experience with it. Have not seen any post's here on the forum for this specific paint, but...I don't see em all!!!!!;):D

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral
Re: Supermarine sm-266

Doing some below waterline hull maintenance. I'm looking for input on how supermarine 2 part acrylic urethane stands up being subermerged for a few months in the summer. I like how their color selection is infinite. I've considered the interlux vc epoxy but it only comes in white n my boat has a off white coloured gelcoat

If its a Paint .. then its not going to hold up well .. not Acrylic Urethane .. basically Imron or Awlcraft 2000 kinda paint.

I dont know of ANY Interlux VC that is White. They have some Interprotect 2000 ( it comes in white or grey ) .. but thats a bottom barrier system and not an antifouling or finish paint..

What interlux VC epoxy are you talking about for my records ?

YD.