1965 sears 45hp blown head gasket removal

mr.andy

Cadet
Hey all me and my dad are trying to get this old sears boat motor running again. We have been having issues all over with bolts breaking/stripping ( we expected it).

Anyway i was taking the cylinder head off and i got everything but the bottom two... we sprayed liquid wrench for about 4 days on them and i tried to turn them and they just wouldn't turn the metal just decided to move with the wrench haha the bolts ended up stripping so then i got the dremel out because nothing else would reach in there and i proceeded to grind the heads away. When i got that done i tried prying the head off and hoped that it all would come off in one piece i ended up cracking the head no big deal i got one off my spare motor which came off easily but it seems as if these 2 bolts that are still there are fused to the cylinder head.... Does anyone know of how i would go about removing the rest of the head? I've tried everything i could think of.. even took a 3 pound sledge to it with a chisel it wont budge.

Also we have been trying to figure out how to take off this bottom half of the engine cover if that was gone then we could just drill out the screws but from what we can see we would have to remove the top half of the engine to clear enough room and remove that cover...

The previous owner blew a head gasket so we are just in the process of replacing it.

PICTURE : http://i.imgur.com/pI1QekH.jpg

Thanks in advanced for any help
Andy