bass tracker seats

robert5136

Recruit
I have a 1992 bass tracker pro17. I bought it new in 92. Saturday I was going to the lake, we stopped for ice. I took my rear seat down to fill the live well with ice. I left the seat sitting on the back deck and drove off. Well, it was gone when I got to the lake. Everything on the boat is original. so I would like to find another seat that matches the rest. If anyone has one or know where I can find one please contact me. call text or email 478-231-2542 I am new to the site and don't know how to upload a picture of my seat

pckeen

Commander
Re: bass tracker seats

When you post or reply to this, click on the "Go Advanced" button. Scroll down the screen until you see "Manage Attachments." Click on it, and the "File Upload Manager" will come on the screen. Then click "Add Files." Forum users will need to see pictures of your seat. The other option you have is check ebay.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

First of all try to contact Tracker Marine and ask if they have any NOS {New Old Stock} seats available...
Ebay or Craigslist might be another option...
Buy a new, similar type seat and have it reupholstered to match...

gm280

Supreme Mariner

Not knowing how many other seats you have in your boat, maybe you could just replace all the seats to new ones. I mean a 1992 seat is getting pretty old now and new seats would brighten your entire rig and make it look new again... Just a thought! :D

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

Yup, 21 yr old seats are gunna be pretty much nonexistent except @ salvage, Craigslist, or eBay. Upholstery shop or DIY if you want to match or follow gm280's advise.