Great product for those who use gas cans to fill your boat

rogerwa

Commander
I picked up this little pump because I hate standing there holding my 6 gal gas cans up while filling the tank on my toon. Sometimes I use three of them.
Amazon.com: TERAPUMP TRHD03 2D Battery Operated Liquid, Gas, Water Transfer Pump w/Auto-Stop System (Leak protection)and Buzzer: Patio, Lawn & Garden

This thing pumps gas very fast, the auto shut off works as designed, and it drains itself fully when done. It pumps it just as fast or faster than holding it up and draining through the fill tube. It is also cleaner as there is no spilled drops. It doesn't require the tank to be at or above the destination like the other things out there that are gravity feed. I filled with the jerry can sitting on the dock into the fill port on the boat.

This also works well with filling lawn equipment. Was very pleased with the product and thought others might have a similar need.

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral
Re: Great product for those who use gas cans to fill your boat

I like this part:

Original Liquid Transfer Pump! Don't be fooled by lesser quality Made in China imitation pumps.
Number of Pieces: 1 , Power: 2 D batteries Main Material: P.P, P.E, Acetal , Made in Korea

robopath

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Great product for those who use gas cans to fill your boat

Thank you, I just ordered one based on your review and the reviews on Amazon.