questions RE: Model # link

Jamar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Not to beat a dead horse about this. Love the link at it is full of usefull info.<br /><br />I guess my question is how accurate is this info. It seems to be good for nailing down model years, but there seems to be more to it than what is shown on that chart.<br /><br />If i am reading it correctly, my E90mlcrd is a 1984 without trim/tilt. Mine has Trim/tilt and NADA shows a model E90Tlcr for those with trim and tilt. Also i have read posts about other "variations" in model numbers.<br /><br />Anyone bored enough to touch this one?

Bear

Lieutenant Commander
Re: questions RE: Model # link

You can compare it to this one if you want to:<br /> http://marinemechanic.com/omc/omc_ob80-98.htm <br />Ok you have trim and tilt. How is that? Prewious owner maybe?<br />You can put a Johnson 90HP '84 cover on it too. The model number still say it is a Evinrude 90 HP, Manual Tilt - Electric Start, Long Shaft, '84.<br />What was the question?

Jamar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: questions RE: Model # link

Thanks bear, as for the trim and tilt, i bought the bought from the original dealer that rigged it when it was only about 4 years old. Looks to be all one piece original equipment. Was just curious about other model numbers that i have seen around that are not listed on the site in question. Have also seen others post knowledge of model # variances that aren't listed. Was just hoping to gain some education.