Evinrude 35hp 3cyl no spark hot. E35QLEUR

MIKE I1

Recruit
New to me 97 Evinrude 3cyl 35hp loses spark hot. Runs fine for 8-15 minutes then stalls, no spark on all cyl, using spark tester.
Per the OEM manual I have performed the stop switch test, passing.
Next is the power coil test, using a borrowed WS-77.
Each orange wire to ground 0v while cranking.
Across the orange wires 60v cold (engine runs), 50v hot (wont run, no spark). Way short of the "100v or more" cited in manual.
Next is ohmmeter test, passed well in range.
With the stator wiring in good shape the low output voltage lead to replacing the stator.

Stator #1 was a "previously installed" CDI aftermarket unit. According to the folks at the parts store it was retuned to CDI for testing and was good. With this stator there was no spark at all. The output test showed only 51v. Off comes the stator and back to the parts store.
Stator #2 was a new CDI unit. After installing the stator I took a base line voltage reading of the power coil, 62v. The engine started right up, ran for about 15 minutes and stalled having lost spark. Power coil now putting out only 51v hot.
Observation, somewhere between my cold and hot readings lies the minimum voltage for producing spark.
I have also unplugged the voltage rectifier, swapped coils (one at a time), and extensively wiggle tested and examined the engine harnesses.

The flywheel is in pristine condition, there is no physical damage to the magnets, optical sensor or vanes. The magnets seem ok, they attract a screw driver with equal force all around.
So.... Lose the aftermarket stator and obtain an OEM?
Find another flywheel? Only used is available. If my magnets are weak am I risking the same issue with used flywheel?
Is there anyone out there that reconditions flywheel magnets?